About the Course
The SOC team is responsible for the ongoing, operational component of enterprise information security. Security operations centre staff is comprised primarily of security analysts who work together to detect, analyze, respond to, report on, and prevent cybersecurity incidents. Additional capabilities of some SOCs can include advanced forensic analysis, cryptanalysis, and malware reverse engineering to analyze incidents.
Learn detailed methodologies of Incident Response and Incident management with our Security Operational Center Training. We are coving wide range of use cases , Log analysis , vulnerability scanning techniques with SPLUNK, IBM QRADAR and OSSIMM .
Security Operation Centres are used to monitor and identify threats that leads to the organization. Once this course is completed, you will possess the skills to perform SOC Analysis and threat detection .
Security Operational Centre is a real-time SOC Implementation & Monitoring training through which a candidate will learn real-time console management & Incident response methodologies.
Classroom Training: Mon – Fri (2 hours as per batch availability )
Online Training: – Mon -Fri (8 PM – 12 PM)
We can also customize the timings as per the requirements
Total Duration of this course is 40 Hours
- 40 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various Pentesting concepts at Certcube.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Lifetime access to recorded class videos, Study materials with Certcube.
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with Certcube is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
We are also providing vendor certified training & certifications.
Certcube provides Detailed Notes, Tools, Text books, technology videos to every student.
- Security Operational Center Fundamentals
- Key Principles and Objective of SOC
- SOC infrastructure
- Log management guidelines
- Types of Alerts and Discovery
- Various Catagories of Alerts
- SIEM guidelines
- SIEM architecture
- Aggregation and Normalization
- Log Baselining
- Event collection and correlation
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant
- IBM Qradar
- Console best practices
- Qradar lab practices
- Splunk fundamentals and Log analysis
- Introduction to big data and Splunk
- Installing Splunk Windows and Linux
- Splunk Terminologies
- Search Heads
- Universal Forwarder
- Data Ingestion and Apps
- Search Processing Language.
- Alianvault OSSIM fundamentals
- Installaton and Architechure
- Agent deployment
- vulnerability scaning with OSSIMM
- LAB 1 – Active directory environment
- LAB 2 – Firewall & IDS environment
- LAB 3 – Web environment
- LAB 4 – Windows and Linux Server environment
- LAB 5 – Malware analysis
- LAB 6 – Other use cases
- Incident Response Plan
- Purpose of incident response plan
- Requirments of incident response plan
- Incident handling categories
- Initial response
- Communicating the incdent
- Formulization & response strategy
- Data collection
- Forensics analysis
- Evidance protection
- System recovery
- Incident documentation
- Incident damange and cost assessment
- Review and update policies
- Incident Response Plan
- Purpose of incident management
- Incident management process
- Team Building
- Incident Response Team
- Team role and responsibilities
- Team Structure and Dependencies
- Relationship Between IR, IH and IM
- Incident response best practices
- Checklist and Policies
Is there any option to take classes after office for working perople?
Yes we have option of hybrid learning in which you can take online sessions, One to one sessions as per time convinience.
Is there any technical and programming knowledge required for this course?
For beginner course, basic computers and internet knowledge needed and for advance expert trainings basic understanding of networking and programming required.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, Demo facility is available for each and every course .
Is there any placement assistance?
We are giving 100% job assistance to our brilliant students .We are having a chain of professionals & consultants for requirement analysis of various companies & as per the need we will send our students for the interviews with CertCube reference.
How do I register for the online training?
Candidate need to fill the registration form online and need to make a payment in order to enroll the seat.
What if I missed a session?
Candidate can get an extra class for the same session if it missed or candidate can sit in another available class for the same module.