About the Course
Offensive CTF training is a detailed training which not only concentrates on the deep level cocepts but also it focuses on infrastructure security , Internel & External Network Pentesting, Web application security and Overall security audit of an enterprise.Offensive CTF training will help you to clear industries most recognized certifications like OSCP, LPT ,ECSA , GIAC, GPEN, Mile2 etc .These certifications will improve your KRA/KPA to get more benifits in Job.
This course is specially designed for Security Enthusiasts, IT professionals, and Professional Pentesters to understand VAPT in detail to achieve their goals.
To take comprehensive knowledge in VAPT domain and to earn OSCP ,LPT ,GPEN etc certifications, the candidate can join this training.
Classroom Training: Mon – Fri (2 hours as per batch availability )
Online Training: – Mon -Fri ( 8PM – 12PM)
We can also customized the timings as per the requirements
Total Duration of this course is 60 Hours
Note : Timings can be varied as per students learning procedure.
- 60 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various Pentesting concepts at Certcube.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Lifetime access to recorded class videos, Study materials with Certcube.
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with Certcube is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
We are also providing vendor certified training & certifications.
Certcube provides Detailed Notes, Tools, Text books, technology videos to every student.
- Customize Kali Linux environment
- Linux Advanced Commands & Usages
- Types of shells & Restricted Privileges
- Various Linux Terminologies
- Sudoers ,SUID ,SGID Details
- Cron Jobs and tty Types.
- Kernel Vulnerabilities and Patches
- Beyond Linux Insecurities
- Sniffing networks
- Windows Essentials Terminologies
- System Commands and usages
- Windows Firewall & Registry Insecurities and Modification
- Hot Fixes ,RDP, SMB ,WebDAV, SAM essentials
- Physical access manipulation and kernel issues
- Beyond Windows DLL concepts
- Intelligent Gathering Concepts & techniques
- File transfer Techniques over various methods
- Shell scripting & PowerShell primers
- Banner grabbing concepts
- Network Scanning & Scripting engine
- Enumeration of various services
- Web Application Attacks
- SQL Injection
- Local file inclusion
- Remote file Inclusion
- File Upload
- SQLi to RCE
- LFI to RCE
- Command Injection to RCE
- LOG Poison to RCE
- Cookie Poison to RCE
- XML to RCE
- Other Attacks
- Metasploit exploitation techniques
- Enumeration of various Services and ruby essentials
- Exploitation Modules
- Post Exploitation & Stagers
- Password cracking & brute force techniques
- Customization of exploits & development
- Manual Privilege Escalation Techniques
- Linux post-exploitation & privilege escalation attacks
- Windows post-exploitation & privilege escalation attacks
- Port forwarding methods & tunnelling concepts
- MYSQL, MSSQL, POSTGRESQL Exploitation
- Buffer overflow primer: –
- Assembly Basics
- Finding Insecurities
- Immunity Debugger, Ollydbg, IDA essentials
- Linux and Windows BOF Exploitation & Reverse Shell
- Various lab exercises, CTFs, HTB exercises
- Report Writing Methodologies and Concepts
- Demo Report 1 – Internal & External Assessment
- Demo Report 2 – Black Box and Grey Box Assessments
Is there any option to take classes after office for working perople?
Yes we have option of hybrid learning in which you can take online sessions, One to one sessions as per time convinience.
Is there any technical and programming knowledge required for this course?
For beginner course, basic computers and internet knowledge needed and for advance expert trainings basic understanding of networking and programming required.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, Demo facility is available for each and every course .
Is there any placement assistance?
We are giving 100% job assistance to our brilliant students .We are having a chain of professionals & consultants for requirement analysis of various companies & as per the need we will send our students for the interviews with CertCube reference.
How do I register for the online training?
Candidate need to fill the registration form online and need to make a payment in order to enroll the seat.
What if I missed a session?
Candidate can get an extra class for the same session if it missed or candidate can sit in another available class for the same module.