About the Course
bug bounty program is a deal offered by many websites and software developers by which individuals can receive recognition and compensation for reporting bugs, especially those pertaining to exploits and vulnerabilities
Anyone who is interested in securing Web application and those who want to hunt real-time world bugs can Join this course.
For real-time bug hunting on Public platforms like hackerone , bugcrowd and for earning money students can join this training
Classroom Training: Mon – Fri (2 hours as per batch availability )
Online Training: – Mon -Fri ( 8PM – 12PM)
We can also customized the timings as per the requirements
Total Duration of this course is 40 Hours
- 40 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various Pentesting concepts at Certcube.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Lifetime access to recorded class videos, Study materials with Certcube.
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with Certcube is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
We are also providing vendor certified training & certifications.
Certcube provides Detailed Notes, Tools, Text books, technology videos to every student.
- Bug bounty methodologies
- Types of bug bounty hunting
- Platforms to hunt bugs
- Traditional WAPT vs Bug Bounty
- Intelligent gathering & enumeration
- Burp Suite essentials
- Various Injection Flows ( Error, Union base, boolean Blind, Double query, update query, load file, Out file , Second order injection, Time Based, LDAP Injection, No SQL etc)
- Server-side attacks (SSI, Command, Code, SSRF etc )
- Authentication & Session flows
- Sensitive data exposure
- Access control flaws
- File & resource attacks
- Security misconfiguration & improper error handling
- Cross-site scripting deep drive
- Bypassing Blacklisting & White listing
- Cross-site request forgery attacks
- Business Logic Flows
- Ajax ,JSON , JQuery Attacks
- Web Services Enumeration
- XML based attacks
- HTML5 insecurities
- Pen testing activities against CMS
- JWT Token Flows
- Oauth insecurities
- Hibernate query injection
- CSV injection
- Server-side JS attack
- Rate Limit violation flows
- Deserialization Flows
- DOS attack
Is there any option to take classes after office for working perople?
Yes we have option of hybrid learning in which you can take online sessions, One to one sessions as per time convinience.
Is there any technical and programming knowledge required for this course?
For beginner course, basic computers and internet knowledge needed and for advance expert trainings basic understanding of networking and programming required.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, Demo facility is available for each and every course .
Is there any placement assistance?
We are giving 100% job assistance to our brilliant students .We are having a chain of professionals & consultants for requirement analysis of various companies & as per the need we will send our students for the interviews with CertCube reference.
How do I register for the online training?
Candidate need to fill the registration form online and need to make a payment in order to enroll the seat.
What if I missed a session?
Candidate can get an extra class for the same session if it missed or candidate can sit in another available class for the same module.