Offensive CTF training fills the gaps between tools, techniques and procedures used by pentesters during engagements. Offensive CTF training covers Critical infrastructure security issues, Internal & external Network Penetration testing, Hunting critical web app threats, and Overall database security audit of an enterprise at its best level. From the past 5 years with out offensive CTF training , we are on the mission to equip the corporate workforces to fight against the APT attacks and mature their existing cyber security policies .
We are focusing on the overall development of a candidate, in the initial stage of the training, we will focus on fundamental concepts of administration of Linux, customization of Linux environment as per need, and detailed understanding of Windows systems.
Next stage, we focus on PowerShell scripting methodologies and Web application critical attack hunting.
Finally, its time of hands-on practice, we will cover up the methods of evading the defenses, Linux and windows assessments, Active directory lateral movement and various post-exploitation techniques with industry-focused use-cases. Offensive operations with custom malware development and cobalt strike – C2 will extend the existing pentesting abilities to next level in this training .
We have also introduced buffer overflow in thick client applications. This concept is crucial as per secure software development guidelines & product quality.
Overall Offensive CTF training will help you to understand the configurational and poor policies implementation issues in the organizations. Also, this training will improve your KRA/KPA to get more benefits in Job.
REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
INDUSTRY DRIVEN CERTIFICATION
STUDENT LEARNING KIT
- Pentesting standards and ROE guidelines
- Prod environments vs Compliance centric environments
- Linux Advanced Commands & Usages
- Hashing and brute forcing techniques
- Types of shells & Restricted Privileges
- Automated and Manual service enumeration
- Scanning primer for pentesters
- File transfer anatomy
- Windows Server Administration essentials.
- Understanding the backend basics via Web application deployment with database .
- Vulnerability Scanning with commercial tools .
- Web application architecture and web fundamentals
- Poor implementation of web servers
- Authentication bypass and SQLi attacks
- Session Hijacking and broken access control
- Encodings for RCE
- SQL injection to RCE
- Command Injection to RCE
- Local File inclusion to RCE
- Remote File inclusion to RCE
- File upload to RCE
- SSRF and XML to RCE
- Multiple CMS Critical attacks and Remote code execution .
- Defense in depth
- Linux Sudoers misconfigurations
- SUID & SGID implementations issues
- Cron Jobs and wildcard misconfigurations
- Docker Implementations issues
- File access and capabilities misconfigurations
- Kernel and software vulnerabilities
- Linux Capabilities issues
- Other Beyond Linux Insecurities
- Secure system hardening guidelines
- Custom exploit development for buffer overflow
- Defences against buffer overflow attacks
- Fixing Public exploits for reverse shells
- Windows System Commands and usages
- Windows Registry Insecurities
- Hot Fixes and vendor neutral software issues
- Stored credentials exfiltration
- Authentication and poor password security implementations
- Enviourment Access control and poor permissions
- Insecure service implementations
- Path related misconfigurations
- DLL hijacking possibilities
- Beyond misconfiguration issues
- Windows services enumeration and exploitation
- Exploit troubleshooting and fixation
- Windows post exploitation attacks to system takeover
- Buffer overflow attack in thick client applications
- Windows systems defense in depth
- Poor implementation of database in environments
- Database misconfigurations
- User defined function issues
- Database to RCE
- Exploiting the databases for privilege escalation
- Detailed linux enumeration and exploitation
- Exploit modification and troubleshooting the errors
- Linux post exploitation recipes
- System hardening and Configuration review procedures
- Powershell basics cmdlets usage
- Powershell file handling and Downloading data
- Exfiltrating data and registry operations
- Powershell shellcode and droppers
- Payload obfuscation with powershell
- AMSI service protections and bypassing methodologies
- Automating the Enumeration and data exfiltration with Powershell .
- Understanding of AV scanning engines and EDR platforms
- Automated shellcode development tools
- Offensive C# for pentesters
- Process Injections for system takeover
- Encoding Operations for evasion
- Shellcode development with automation to evade protections
- Custom shellcode development with Microsoft office
- Cobalt strike C2 setup for red teaming
- Customizing malleable c2 profiles for OPSEC
- Offensive Operations with Cobalt strike
- Metasploit for automating the offensive security operations
- Traditional Pentesting vs Assume Breach based Assessments
- Active Directory Lab Implementation overview
- Kerberos & NTLM authentication procedure
- Automated and Manual Domain enumeration primer
- Stored credentials and services issues in AD
- Password Spraying and Pass the hash attacks
- Pass the ticket vs overpass the hash attacks
- Kerberosting attacks
- Exploiting the domain delegations
- Escalating group policies and OU for lateral movements
- Exploiting misconfigured service principals
- Lateral movement attacks
- Data exfiltration and Complete Takeover
- Windows and AD defense in depth
- Restricted environments MindTap
- Tunneling / pivoting fundamentals
- Proxyhchains and routing internal networks
- Exploit local services with port forwarding
- Maintaining access with tunneling / pivoting
- Port knocking attacks
who should attend this training?
- Blue Team professionals
- SOC Analysts
- Incident Reposnders
- Security Professionals
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Database admins
- End point security professionals
- Security Auditors
why should i take this training?
Advanced persistent threats are increasing day by day because of weak Access control policies and administration. To address all of the issues in the overall infrastructure of the organization we have designed this core advanced training for corproate professionals .
prerequisite of the training ?
The candidate should be skilled in basic Linux operations, Active directory services, and common databases .
Certcube Associate Pentester level Knowledge
what is the total duration of the training ?
It’s an Instructor-led online training and the total duration of the training is 75-80 hours.
How many sessions will be organized in a week?
There are two training slots for weekdays: –
1. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
2. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
Session duration – 1.5 to 2-hour session
Evening Slots are available for working professionals.
Weekend Batches are also available for a group of professionals.
How to register for offensive CTF ?
Please drop a mail at [email protected] or call/WhatsApp on +919999508202.
offensive CTF enquiry form