Offensive CTF training fill the gaps between tools, techniques and procedures used by pentesters during engagements. Offensive CTF training covers Critical infrastructure security issues, Network Penetration testing, Hunting critical web app threats, malware development , attacking active directory and C2 operations in pentesting engagements. From past 5 years with our offensive CTF training , we are on the mission to equip the corporate workforces to fight against the APT attacks and mature existing cyber security posture of enterprises.
We are focusing on the overall development of a candidate, hence in the initial stage of the training, we will focus on fundamental concepts of administrating Linux, customization of Linux environment as per need, and detailed understanding of Windows systems.
On the Next stage, we will focus on PowerShell scripting methodologies and identifying & exploiting critical Web application attacks.
Finally, its time of hunting live an evil, we will cover up the methods of evading the defenses, Linux and windows assessments, Active directory lateral movement and various post-exploitation techniques with industry-focused use-cases. Further we will focus on Offensive operations with custom malware development and cobalt strike – C2 operations will extend the existing pentesting abilities to next level .
Overall Offensive CTF training will help you to understand the configurational and poor policies implementation issues in the organizations. Also, this training will improve your KRA/KPA to get more benefits in Job.
ENVIRONMENT SETUP AND ENUMERATION PRIMER
- Pentesting standards and ROE guidelines
- Prod environments vs Compliance centric environments
- Linux Advanced Commands & Usages
- Hashing and brute forcing techniques
- Types of shells & Restricted Privileges
- Automated and Manual service enumeration
- Scanning primer for pentesters
- File transfer anatomy
- Windows Server Administration essentials.
- Essential Web Foundations .
- Vulnerability Scanning with commercial tools .
CRITICAL WEB ATTACKS
- Web application architecture and web fundamentals
- Poor implementation of web servers
- Authentication bypass and SQLi attacks
- Session Hijacking and broken access control
- Encodings for RCE
- SQL injection to RCE
- Command Injection to RCE
- Local File inclusion to RCE
- Remote File inclusion to RCE
- File upload to RCE
- SSRF and XML to RCE
- Multiple CMS Critical attacks and Remote code execution .
LINUX PRIVILEGE ESCALATIONS AND BEYOND ISSUES
- Linux Sudoers misconfigurations
- SUID & SGID implementations issues
- Cron Jobs and wildcard misconfigurations
- Docker Implementations issues
- File access and capabilities misconfigurations
- Kernel and software vulnerabilities
- Linux Capabilities issues
- Other Beyond Linux Insecurities
- Secure system hardening guidelines
- Custom exploit development for buffer overflow
- Defences against buffer overflow attacks
- Fixing Public exploits for reverse shells
LINUX SERVER & DATABASE PRIVILEGE ESCALATION
- Poor implementation of the database in environments
- User-defined function RCE
- Exploiting the databases for privilege escalation
- Exploit modification and troubleshooting
- System hardening and Configuration review procedures
PIVOTING AND PORT FORWARDING
- Restricted environments MindTap
- Tunneling / pivoting fundamentals
- Proxychains and routing internal networks
- Exploit local services with port forwarding
- Maintaining access with tunneling / pivoting
- Port Knocking foundations
- Port knocking attacks
POWERSHELL FOR PENTESTERS
- Powershell basics cmdlets usage
- Powershell file handling and Downloading data
- Powershell shellcode and droppers
- Payload obfuscation with powershell
- AMSI service protections and bypassing methodologies
- Automating the Enumeration and data exfiltration with Powershell .
WINDOWS PRIVILEGE ESCALATION ATTACKS
- Windows System Commands and usages
- Windows Registry Insecurities
- Hot Fixes and vendor software issues
- Stored credentials exfiltration
- Authentication and poor password security implementations
- Environment Access control and poor permissions
- Windows enumeration and exploitation
- Insecure service implementations
- Path related misconfigurations
- DLL hijacking possibilities
- Beyond misconfiguration issues
- Exploit troubleshooting and fixation
- Windows post-exploitation attacks on system takeover
- Windows systems defense in depth
AV EVASION AND C2 FOR PENTESTERS
- Buffer overflow attack in thick client applications
- Understanding of AV scanning engines and EDR platforms
- Automated shellcode development tools
- Offensive C# for pentesters
- Process Injections for system takeover
- Encoding Operations for evasion
- Shellcode development with automation to evade protections
- Custom shellcode development with Microsoft Office
- Cobalt strike C2 setup for red teaming
- Customizing malleable c2 profiles for OPSEC
- Offensive Operations with Cobalt strike
- Metasploit for automating the offensive security operations
ACTIVE DIRECTORY PENTESTING
- Assume Breach-based Assessments
- Active Directory Lab Setup
- Kerberos authentication procedure
- Automated and Manual Domain enumeration primer
- Stored credentials and services issues in AD
- Password Spraying and PTH attacks
- Pass the ticket vs overpass the hash attacks
- Kerberosting attacks
- Exploiting the domain delegations
- Escalating group policies and OU for lateral movements
- Exploiting misconfigured service principals
- Lateral movement attacks
- Data exfiltration and Complete Takeover
- Windows and AD defense in depth
who should attend this training?
- Blue Team professionals
- SOC Analysts
- Incident Responders
- Security Professionals
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Network Engineers
- Database Admins
- Endpoint Security Professionals
- Security Auditors
why should i take this training?
Advanced persistent threats are increasing on a daily basis because of weak access control policies and administration. To address all of the issues in the organization’s overall infrastructure, we have designed this advanced core training for corporate professionals.
prerequisite of the training ?
The candidate should be skilled in basic Linux operations, Active directory services, and common databases .
Certcube Associate Pentester level Knowledge
what is the total duration of the training ?
It’s an Instructor-led online training and the total duration of the training is 75-80 hours.
How many sessions will be organized in a week?
There are two training slots for weekdays: –
1. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
2. Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
Session duration – 1.5 to 2-hour session
Evening Slots are available for working professionals.
Weekend Batches are also available for a group of professionals.
How to register for offensive CTF ?
Please drop a mail at [email protected] or call/WhatsApp on +919999508202.
I have opted for offensive CTF challenges; the course structure was very much brief and well-designed for the students.
Overall it was a good experience, and learned so many new things which will help in the real-world assessment
Thanks Naresh, for the wonderful knowledge sessions
We're Here To Help!
3500 , 1st Floor , Raja Park , New Delhi -110034 , India
WORKING Hours - isT
M-S : 10 AM - 7 PM