MANAGED SECURITY SERVICE Provider
Our Security Operations Centers spread across various location’s we offer managed security services, going right up to the use of Security Information Management solutions to monitor environments 24/7
what is manged security services provider ?
The history of MSSPs began in the late 1990s with Internet Service Providers (ISPs). At that time, some ISPs began offering their users firewall appliances, and if the user wished, the ISP would also manage that firewall for them. This managed firewall solution, integrated into ISPs’ service offerings, is the root of the Managed Security services.
Over time, the concept of the specialised MSS evolved, with organizations specifically offering outsourced security services. As the cyber threat landscape and companies’ security needs grew, the services offered by an MSS expanded as well to become full-service security providers.
benefits of having a managed security service provider
Managed security services intended to augment or replace an organisation’s internal security team. By partnering with an managed security services provider(MSSP), a company can reap several benefits:
- Filling Vacant Roles: The cybersecurity skills gap means that filling vacant positions on an organization’s internal security team can be difficult and expensive. Partnering with an MSSP enables an organization to fill gaps within its internal security team or to replace it entirely.
- Access to Specialist Expertise: Limited cybersecurity headcount isn’t the only impact of the cybersecurity skills gap. Organizations also periodically require access to specialized cybersecurity expertise (such as malware analysts or forensics specialists) if an incident has occurred. An MSSP has the scale required to retain this expertise in-house and makes it available to customers as needed.
- Round-the-Clock Protection: Cyberattacks can occur at any time, not just during an organization’s standard business hours. An MSSP should provide a 24/7 SOC, providing continual detection and response to potential cyberattacks.
- Increased Security Maturity: Many organizations, especially small and medium-sized businesses, do not have the level of cybersecurity maturity that they require. With an MSSP, SMBs can redeploy the whole solution
- Solution Configuration and Management: Cybersecurity solutions are most effective when they are configured and managed by an expert. When partnering with an MSSP, an organization gains the benefit of expert security management without paying to have the required talent in-house.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: Many cybersecurity solutions offer support for multi-tenancy and high scalability . This enables an MSSP to use the same solution to support multiple clients, spreading the cost of a robust cybersecurity infrastructure across their client base.
- Compliance Support: The regulatory landscape is growing more complex as new data protection regulations (such as the GDPR and the CCPA) join existing laws (like HIPAA and PCI DSS). An MSSP can help with collecting data and generating reports for demonstrating compliance during audits or after a potential incident.
What we offer
Certcube Labs Private Limited offer a broad, generalised suite of security capabilities and services .MSSP services include:
- Network Monitoring Services
- Incident Response and Threat hunting
Risk assessments and gap analysis
Policy development and risk management
Security information management 24/7
Solution/tool research and requisition
SIEM Solution implementation
Management of security systems
Configuration Review and management
Security updates and System hardening
Reporting, auditing, and compliance
Training and education