About The course
Secure web application development should be enhanced by applying security checkpoints and techniques at early stages of development as well as throughout the software development lifecycle. Special emphasis should be applied to the coding phase of development. Security mechanisms that should be used include, threat modelling, risk analysis, static analysis, digital signature, among others.
Anyone who is interested for securing Web application security and IT professionals, and web app developers, testers, designers,Project mangers can Join this course.
To learn real-time web applications, web services, API’s Pentesting and recommendation for the insecurities of the websites Join this training.
Classroom Training: Mon – Fri (2 hours as per batch availability )
Online Training: – Mon -Fri ( 8PM – 12PM)
We can also customized the timings as per the requirements
Total Duration of this course is 40 Hours
- 40 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various Pentesting concepts at Certcube.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Lifetime access to recorded class videos, Study materials with Certcube.
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with Certcube is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
We are also providing vendor certified training & certifications.
Certcube provides Detailed Notes, Tools, Text books, technology videos to every student.
- Introduction to WAPT
- Global Standards & Frameworks
- OWASP top 10 & WAPT Testing Guidelines
- Web Technologies – front-end and back-end technology
- Web application architecture
- Http Methods,Error Codes, Cookie Basics , Frameworks etc.
- Website Reconnaissance and Foot printing
- Types of Professional WAPT
- Open & Closed source Tools and Testing Methodologies
- Burp suite Essentials
- Metasploit & Brute Force Essentials
- Business Logic Testing Flows
- Threat Modelling
- Agile Methodology
- Secure SDLC
- Bug Bounty Approch to Hunt Bugs in Real Time
- Header insecurities
- All Injection Flows ( Error,Blind,Time Based,User Agent,Stored,NoSql,Ldap etc.)
- Server Side Injection Flows
- Broken authentication & Session Flows
- Sensitive data exposure & Improper Error handling
- Access control Flows
- File & Resource Attacks
- Security misconfiguration
- Cross-site scripting & WAF Bypassing
- Cross Site Request Forgery & Defacing Website
- Insecure Deserialization
- Using components with known vulnerabilities
- Insufficient logging & monitoring
- Beyond owasp attacks
- AJAX , JSON, JQuery Attacks
- Web services testing & Attacks
- Penetration testing activities against CMS
- OWASP countermeasures
- Server Auditing & Configuration Review
- Guidelines to make WAPT report
- Revalidation report
Is there any option to take classes after office for working perople?
Yes we have option of hybrid learning in which you can take online sessions, One to one sessions as per time convinience.
Is there any technical and programming knowledge required for this course?
For beginner course, basic computers and internet knowledge needed and for advance expert trainings basic understanding of networking and programming required.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, Demo facility is available for each and every course .
Is there any placement assistance?
We are giving 100% job assistance to our brilliant students .We are having a chain of professionals & consultants for requirement analysis of various companies & as per the need we will send our students for the interviews with CertCube reference.
How do I register for the online training?
Candidate need to fill the registration form online and need to make a payment in order to enroll the seat.
What if I missed a session?
Candidate can get an extra class for the same session if it missed or candidate can sit in another available class for the same module.