About The Course
Network security is the process of taking physical and software preventative measures to protect the underlying networking infrastructure from unauthorized access, misuse, malfunction, modification, destruction, or improper disclosure, thereby creating a secure platform for computers, users, and programs to perform
CEH, Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Freshers who are willing to Learn the Internal Network and External Network, Servers, Wireless etc. VAPT and Security
In order to Learn pentesting of Internal Network, External Network, Wireless Networks, DMZ Zone, VPN, VLAN, Firewall etc.
Classroom Training: Mon – Fri (2 hours as per batch availability )
Online Training: – Mon -Fri ( 8PM – 12PM)
We can also customized the timings as per the requirements
Total Duration of this course is 40 Hours
- 40 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various Pentesting concepts at Certcube.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Lifetime access to recorded class videos, Study materials with Certcube.
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with Certcube is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
We are also providing vendor certified training & certifications.
Certcube provides Detailed Notes, Tools, Text books, technology videos to every student.
- Role of Network Security in Today’s Era
- Network Fundamentals
- TCP/IP and OSI Model
- Linux basics
- Global Frameworks & Standards for Pentesters
- Linux Tools and Online methods
- Techniques in Social Engineering
- Network Sniffing and Troubleshooting
- Advanced persistent threats
- Packet Crafting with various tools
- Mastering Nmap
- Corporate Network Security Scanners
- Various Other VA Tools
- NetBIOS Enumeration
- SNMP Enumeration
- LDAP Enumeration
- NTP Enumeration
- SMTP Enumeration
- DNS Enumeration
- Enumeration of Web Application Technologies
- DOS & DDOS Attacks Simulations
- Password Cracking & BruteForce
- Telnet & Rlogin Insecurities
- ARP poisoning
- NETBIOS Insecurity
- Testing & Evading Firewall
- Metasploit Exploit Framework
- Privilege Escalation
- Types of Privilege Escalation
- Different Privilege Escalation Techniques
- How to Defend Against Privilege Escalation
- Pentesting Various Lab Machines and CTFs
- Wireless Technology Background
- Risks of using Wireless Technologies
- Current Wireless Security
- Wireless Attacks
- Wireless IDS (WIDS)and Wireless IPS (WIPS)
- Best Practices for Wireless & Wireless Enterprise Security
- Configuration Review-Nipper
- Firewall Rule-based Auditing
- Operating System Audit.
- Windows Server baseline Security & Configuration Review
- Linux Server baseline Security & Configuration Review
Is there any option to take classes after office for working perople?
Yes we have option of hybrid learning in which you can take online sessions, One to one sessions as per time convinience.
Is there any technical and programming knowledge required for this course?
For beginner course, basic computers and internet knowledge needed and for advance expert trainings basic understanding of networking and programming required.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, Demo facility is available for each and every course .
Is there any placement assistance?
We are giving 100% job assistance to our brilliant students .We are having a chain of professionals & consultants for requirement analysis of various companies & as per the need we will send our students for the interviews with CertCube reference.
How do I register for the online training?
Candidate need to fill the registration form online and need to make a payment in order to enroll the seat.
What if I missed a session?
Candidate can get an extra class for the same session if it missed or candidate can sit in another available class for the same module.