About the Course
Organizations develop IOS applications at breakneck speed to meet business needs. And, yet they fail to consider Android app security as part of their app development focus. Our training aims to provide a holistic android app security checklist. It lists the best practices to protect applications from malware attacks.
This course is focusing on Security Enthusiasts, IT professionals, and Mobile Application Developers ,Testers,seeking to understand typical mobile application security issues in detail.
To learn static and dynamic analysis of the IOS application with real-time project experience Join this training
Classroom Training: Mon – Fri (2 hours as per batch availability )
Online Training: – Mon -Fri ( 8PM – 12PM)
We can also customized the timings as per the requirements
Total Duration of this course is 40 Hours
- 40 hours online live instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various Pentesting concepts at Certcube.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Lifetime access to recorded class videos, Study materials with Certcube.
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with Certcube is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
We are also providing vendor certified Training & Certifications.
Certcube provides Detailed Notes, Tools, Text books, technology videos to every student.
- Mobile OWASP Top 10
- IOS Security Mechanisms & Security Architecture
- Secure Boot Chain
- MVC And Event Driven Architecture
- ARM Processor
- Application Isolation
- Data Encryption & Network Security
- Analyzing permissions
- iOS App Development Concepts
- Simulator vs. Emulator
- XCode methodologies
- iOS Simulator
- Jailbreaking Essentials
- Jailbroken Device Setup
- Custom App stores
- Testing Tools Setup
- Installing SSL certificate
- Device enumeration
- App directories lookup
- Mobile Substrate
- SQLite Databases analysis
- Plist Files Enumeration
- Class Information Analysis
- Decrypting Appstore Applications
- Application Trace method analysis
- Keychain Analysis & Loopholes
- Network Traffic Analysis
- Static code analysis of an application
- Scanning IOS applications
- Burp Suite Essentials
- Certificate Pinning
- Runtime Analysis with Cycript
- Working with Cycript + Class-dump-Z
- Advanced Cycript Methods
- Snoop-it & Keychain Dumper
- Local Data Storage Issues
- Insecure Cryptography attacks
- Attacking URL Schemes
- Machine Level Analysis basics
- Sensitive Files Issues at memory level
- Runtime Analysis & manipulation with GDB
- Anti-piracy with GDB
- Brute forcing the passwords
- Exploitation with Metasploit
Is there any option to take classes after office for working perople?
Yes we have option of hybrid learning in which you can take online sessions, One to one sessions as per time convinience.
Is there any technical and programming knowledge required for this course?
For beginner course, basic computers and internet knowledge needed and for advance expert trainings basic understanding of networking and programming required.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, Demo facility is available for each and every course .
Is there any placement assistance?
We are giving 100% job assistance to our brilliant students .We are having a chain of professionals & consultants for requirement analysis of various companies & as per the need we will send our students for the interviews with CertCube reference.
How do I register for the online training?
Candidate need to fill the registration form online and need to make a payment in order to enroll the seat.
What if I missed a session?
Candidate can get an extra class for the same session if it missed or candidate can sit in another available class for the same module.