About the Course
Certcube Certified Ethical Hacker is a real-world training program for beginners. Cybersecurity is a multi-layered domain, For beginners, it’s very much difficult to choose the right area of cybersecurity as per their interest. To solve this issue we have focused on every single state of this domain which is required to start learning about a field.
The candidate will start learning from the basics of networking, Cybersecurity standards and global frameworks to understand the working flaw of the cybersecurity team. Also, we have focused on different areas Like Network Security, Web application security, Mobile Application Security, IOT exploitation, Cloud Security, SOC to understand the different areas. we will coverup basics to intermediate level concepts in this real-world focused training.
This course is an Entry-level course for beginners who want to be specialized in the field of cybersecurity.
The era of the technology is now growing every day but due to dependency on the technology cyber frauds and attacks are also increased so to take defence for yourself and your business this is best suitable training to take entry in this domain.
Classroom Training: Mon – Fri (2 hours as per batch availability )
Online Training: – Mon -Fri ( 8PM – 12PM)
We can also customized the timings as per the requirements
Total Duration of this course is 40 Hours
- 40 hours online/classroom instructor-Led Classes
- 10 days Training on Weekends.
- Support after training for Live Project
- Training by highly experienced trainers
Experience the real-life projects on any of the use cases by employing various Pentesting concepts at Certcube.
We believe in practical learning – thus every class is aligned with a set of assignment that adds maximum value to your time.
Get Lifetime access to recorded class videos, Study materials with Certcube.
We backed by you in every single step – With personalized support crew, we ensureour availability 24/7 to resolve all your queries.
The best of enrolling with Certcube is to receive the certified badge for the lifetime.
We are also providing vendor certified training & certifications.
Certcube provides Detailed Notes, Tools, Text books, technology videos to every student.
- Role of Information Security in Today’s Era
- Ethical Hacking Concepts
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Standards
- Network Fundamentals
- Linux Basics
- Techniques in social engineering
- Social engineering attacks
- Information Gathering Methods Online
- Fingerprint Servers, Website, Services etc.
- Recon Kung-fu with Various Tools
- Scanning Basics & Legal methods to Scan
- Scanning with Nmap
- Firewall Evasion
- Vulnerability Assessment With Nessus, Retina, Openvas etc.
- Microsoft Authentication
- How Hash Passwords Are Stored in Windows SAM?
- NTLM Authentication Process
- Kerberos Authentication
- Password Salting
- Tools to Extract the Password Hashes
- Password Cracking
o Types of Password Cracking
o Linux and Windows Bypassing
- DOS attacks
- Metasploit Architecture
- Auxiliary Module
- Metasploit Pro & GUI
- Exploiting Systems & Servers
- Automated Attacks With Metasploit
- OWASP Top 10
- Automated Sql Injection
- XSS Flows
- Shell File Upload
- Website Defacing
- Features of 802.11 Standard
- Packet types of 802.11 Standards
- 802.11 Protocol Analysis
- 802.11 authentication types
- WEP Cracking
- EVIL Twin attack
- WPA/WPA2 Cracking
- Mobile architechure
- Mobile device management
- Reverse enginnering of mobile applications
- Hacking into mobile devices
- Introduction of internet of things
- IOT Architecture layers
- IOT devices and technology
- Comman IOT Attacks & Exploitation
- Introduction to Cloud Security
- Cloud Services models
- Cloud Architechure
- Security Challenges in the Cloud
- Infrastructure Security in the Cloud
- Risk, Audit, and Assessment for the Cloud
- SOC fundamentals
- Why SOC needed?
- Log management and Splunk
- WEB Application Security
- Mobile Application Security
- Network Security
- Digital Forensics and Incident response
Is there any option to take classes after office for working perople?
Yes we have option of hybrid learning in which you can take online sessions, One to one sessions as per time convinience.
Is there any technical and programming knowledge required for this course?
For beginner course, basic computers and internet knowledge needed and for advance expert trainings basic understanding of networking and programming required.
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Yes, Demo facility is available for each and every course .
Is there any placement assistance?
We are giving 100% job assistance to our brilliant students .We are having a chain of professionals & consultants for requirement analysis of various companies & as per the need we will send our students for the interviews with CertCube reference.
How do I register for the online training?
Candidate need to fill the registration form online and need to make a payment in order to enroll the seat.
What if I missed a session?
Candidate can get an extra class for the same session if it missed or candidate can sit in another available class for the same module.