IOt pentesting and
IoT pentesting and Defences is a hands on practical focused Training .Candiate will first start with deep diving into standard IoT components and technologies to protect your systems and devices. Then you will explore some common IoT use cases across Industries for connected vehicles, micro grids and enterprise drone systems . Along with this experience we will focus on critical threats to IoT Devices, attack vectors, current security regulations, standards and common security architectures. Furthermore candidates will learn how to perform pentesting on advanced IoT Devices to ensure that the hardware devices and the software are free of any security loopholes.
In the beginning of the IoT pentesting and defences training we will cover fundamental aspects of the IoT and OWASP top 10. We also included a review of use cases across various industries, we will discuss common IoT technologies to provide a fundamental understanding of the IoT systems and devices. We will also review common security architectures that can be applied to IoT devices, and discusses regulations and standards that apply to secure IoT systems.
We will study of IoT components such as the IoT (hardware, real-time operating systems), Application Programming Interfaces, messaging, communication protocols and backend services. We will discuss threats caused to IoT Devices, attack vectors, current security regulations, standards and common security architectures. We will examine Privacy by Design principles and walk through an example Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA).
The core part of the training begins with the IoT architecture to help you understand the most common vulnerabilities. Candidates will explore networks, sniffing out vulnerabilities while also ensuring that hardware devices and the software running on them are free of any security loopholes. You will learn how to perform pentesting on advanced IoT Devices. By the end of the course, candidate will be able to create IoT pentesting reports. After completion of the course, candidate will be able to penetrate even the most densely populated IoT networks
REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
INDUSTRY DRIVEN CERTIFICATION
STUDENT LEARNING KIT
- Introduction of internet of things
- IOT Architecture layers
- IOT devices and technology
- IOT Protocols suite
- IOT network architechure
- IOT Applications & Insecuritites
- OWASP IOT top 10 & Standerds
- IOT attack surface areas
- IOT Hardware & components
- Tools & Techniques
- Hardware Communication Protocols
- Embedded devices enumeration
- Analyzing the interfaces and pinouts
- Conventional Attack Vector
- Introduction to Radio Communication Analysis
- Types of radio frequency modules
- Protocols in radio frequency Modules
- Sniffing the radio packets
- Jamming based attacks
- BLE in IOT devices
• Sniffing BLE packets
• Modifying and sending own packets
• Taking over an IzoT device using BLE
- ZigBee – Versions and Security Issues
• Zigbee packet sniffing
• Replaying Zigbee packets
• Additional exploitation possibilities in Radio
- Analyzing Boards and chipsets
- Identifying Serial Interfaces and Pinouts
- UART Introduction and Interaction
- Introduction to SPI Flash
- Dumping Firmware
- JTAG – Introduction and finding pinouts
- JTAG Enabling and Exploitation
- Bypassing authentication using JTAG debugging
- Firmware Dumping – via UART and JTAG Debug
- USB Based Attack Vectors
- Fuzzing IoT Devices
- Industrial Grade IoT Ecosystem and Security Issues
- Message Queue Telemetry Transport (MQTT)
- Constrained Application Protocol (COAP)
- Understanding COAP with Wireshark
- web dashboard vulnerabilities
- Application security issues identificatio
- Introduction to Android Native Devices
- Exploitation for Android and iOS
- API based security issues
- Cloud-based and vulnerabilities in the backed systems
- How to Defend Against IoT Hacking
- General Guidelines for IoT Device Manufacturing Companies
who should attend this training?
why should i take this training?
IoT devies are windly used now a days in many automative operations as well as in daily life . These devices are exposing multiple threats to the outside world . It may sometimes cause a serious impact . Become a skillfull IoT pentester with us and apply this knowledge to secure the IoT channels and Devices worldwide .
prerequisite of the training ?
Candidate should familiar with basics electric communication and Data communication .
What is the total duration the training ?
Its an Instructor-led online training and the total duration of the training is 40 hours.
IoT pentesting and