certcube wEB APPLICATION SECURITY training
Certified Web Application Security Training focuses on manual and automated, discovery and exploitation of web application vulnerabilities. Web application security draws on the principles of NIST , WASC testing guide methodologies. Typically web applications are developed using programming languages such as PHP, Java EE, Java, Python, Ruby, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET or Classic ASP.Certified web application security training focuses on a suitable dynamic web application penetration methodology for the people who are eagerly interested in learning the art of security testing of web applications. The practice also provides insight into the up-to-date advanced pentesting tools required for carrying out a complete web application security assessment.
The National Association of Software and Services Companies ( NASSCOM ) recently estimated that India would need 1 million cybersecurity professionals. There are myriad roles within the cybersecurity domain that are required to fill this gap, and we’re going to focus on one particular part – Web application security analyst.
The goal of this certified web application security analyst is to help to follow a documented assessment testing methodology that can be used in an application security penetration testing or on a corporate assessment of grey box and black box testing. Certified web application security testing training has a significant Return on Investment; you walk out the door with pentesting skills that are highly in demand.
REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
INDUSTRY DRIVEN CERTIFICATION
STUDENT LEARNING KIT
- Introduction to WAPT
- Global Standards & Frameworks
- OWASP top 10 & WAPT Testing Guidelines
- Web Technologies – front-end and back-end technology
- Web application architecture
- Http Methods,Error Codes, Cookie Basics , Frameworks etc.
- Website Reconnaissance and Foot printing
- Types of Professional WAPT
- Open & Closed source Tools and Testing Methodologies
- Metasploit & Brute Force Essentials
- Configuration and Deployment Management Testing
- Identity Management Testing
- Authentication Testing
- Authorization Testing
- session management testing
- input validation testing
- Error handling testing
- weak cryptography testing
- client side testings
- Business Logic Testing Flows
- Ajax ,JSON , JQuery Attacks
- Web Services Enumeration
- XML based attacks
- HTML5 bug hunting
- Flaws in CMS
- JWT Token Flows
- Oauth insecurities
- Server-side JS attack
- Rate Limit violation flows
- Deserialization Flows
- other beyond attacks
- Threat Modelling
- Agile Methodology
- Secure SDLC
- Vulnerability countermeasures
who should attend this training?
why should i take this training?
The era of the technology is now growing every day but due to dependency on the technology cyber frauds and attacks are also increased so to take defense for yourself and your business this is best suitable training to take entry in this domain.
pri-requisite of the training ?
The person should familiar with basic computer operations
For more info kindly connect with us