bug bounty and black box assessments
Black bounty and black box assessments training is an intensive training for serious learners . The assessments will be based on zero knowledge about target . The training is highly focused on tools , techniques and procedures to hunt bugs or conduct an black box assessment against an target organization .
Global Technical production is massive. Industry software alone predicted to be worth $700 billion a year by 2025. Unless we live entirely off-grid, every component of our lives and work is touched by technology.
And like taxes and darkness, one thing you can be sure of is that websites & software’s contains bugs.
Fast-to-market software indicates that the business has had to develop new ways to speed up the development life cycle. Agile development methods and the use of automation in the inspection part of the development cycle should be helped to speed up the time to market. But software bugs seem never to end: You fix one, only to introduce another.
A bug bounty hunter looks for bugs in applications and platforms, which they later reveal to the company responsible and are compensated for the same. bug bounty hunter extreme course will cover most of the vulnerabilities of OWASP TOP 10 & CWE’s .Doing bug hunting are very ambitious; it might invest a period of time at least in preparing good in bug bounty Hunting. You have to continue your knowledge, sharing & more numerous and more practice. You must-have curiousness to learn about new things and explore the field on your Numerous companies run established bug bounty programs with predefined rewards.
The Black assessments also follows similar techniques to figure the overall loopholes . OSINT plays a key role in the black box assessments and OSINT automation in multiple ways will be delivered in the training . With overall OSINT the key goal is to learn critical attacks and secure the organization from APT attacks .
REAL LIFE CASE STUDIES
INDUSTRY DRIVEN CERTIFICATION
STUDENT LEARNING KIT
- WAPT vs Bug bounty
- Bug hunting public and private platforms
- Target mapping & attack surface filtering techniques
- Manual and automated OSINT in depth.
- Burp proxy setup, intruder, decoder, comparer, extender, sequencer, collaborator, and infiltrator use cases.
- Burp Plugins for automation
- Unauthenticated user to RCE methodologies
- Sensitive data exposure and PII handling issues
- Password reset attacks
- 2FA bypassing attacks
- Authentication & Session flows
- Rate limiting attacks
- SQL Injection attacks
- Server-side request forgery attacks
- Local file inclusion attacks to expose internal data
- LFI to log poisoning to RCE attacks
- Multiple issues temple engines and RCE
- Command injection attacks
- Access control flaws
- Uploading malicious files & resource attacks
- Application Configurations issues & improper error handling
- Cross-site scripting attacks
- Bypassing Blacklisting & White listing inputs
- Cross-site request forgery attacks
- Memory corruption attacks
- Web Services Enumeration
- XML based attacks
- Attacking OAuth and JWT tokens
- HTML5 bug hunting
- Flaws in CMS
- Token hunting and usability via command line
- Hibernate query injection
- Argument Injection attacks
- CSV injection
- Host header injection
- Attacking JIRA platforms
- Deserialization Flows
- Subdomain takeover and SPF issues .
- Finding issues in broken links
- Logical attacks
- Chaining the multiple attacks together
- Addressing the issues as a developer and building a defensive plan
- Defining the countermeasures based on particular attacks
- A systematic procedure to write a bug bounty & Black box assessments report
who should attend this training?
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Web admins
- Security Professionals
why should i take this training?
many businesses are suffering from online cyber frauds hence they are requesting researcher to test their security via global platform like Hackerone , Bugcrowd etc. Enhance your penetration testing skills with practical use cases. Earn hall of fame and Money via hunting bugs online .
prerequisite of the training ?
The person should familiar with basic computer operations and programming.
what is the total duration of this training ?
Its an Instructor-led online training and the total duration of the training is 45 hours.
Bug bounty and black BOX assessments