Compliance consulting services
The goal of Compliance as a Service is to reduce an organization’s compliance burden by outsourcing compliance management tasks to a third party that has the resources required to meet regulatory requirements in a more cost-effective manner.
Compliance consulting service providers typically supply their customers with access to software and support materials that have been designed to be compliant with specific regulations. This is because compliance concerns manifest themselves in different ways, depending on the organization’s line of business and location. For example:
- In healthcare, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires network administrators to create logical boundaries between protected and unprotected workflows.
- In finance, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) requires specific encryption levels for different data types.
- In retail, PCI-DSS requires people and programming to have a business justification for accessing cardholder data.
- In Europe, the EU Data Protection Act requires European customer data to be stored on servers located in Europe.
In Information Technology provide support in writing policies and procedures to support ISO27001 implementation and advise on how to implement security controls to reduce risk to an acceptable level.
- For organizations who stores data over cloud ,SOC 2 Type II attestation report is the gold standard for service organizations seeking to provide assurance to the enterprise marketplace that their organizations, products, and services have appropriate information security and data privacy controls
ISO 27001 Audit
ISO 27001 suggests the development and implementation of a structured Information Security Management System (ISMS), which governs the security implementation and monitoring in an enterprise. The standard is designed to serve as a single ‘reference point for identifying the range of controls needed for most situations where information systems are used’.
SOC2 Compliance Audit
SOC 2 is an auditing procedure that ensures your service carriers securely control your data to protect the pastimes of your organization and the privacy of its clients. Specifically for security-minded corporations, getting compliant with SOC 2 is the least fundamental need when taking into account a SaaS provider.
PCI-DSS Compliance Audit
Any employer that performs a function in processing credit and debit card payments must comply with the strict PCI DSS compliance requirements for the processing, storage, and transmission of account data.
HIPPA Compliance Audit
Compliance with the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) requires companies that deal with protected health information (PHI) to have a physical, network, and process security measures in place and follow them.
SOX Compliance Audit
Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) is a federal law that aims to increase the reliability of financial reporting and protect investors from corporate fraud. It covers publicly traded companies operating in the United States, and also some private companies, as defined in SOX sections 302 and 404.
GPDR Compliance Audit
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) enforces the concept of “privacy by design,” meaning security and regulatory compliance can no longer be treated as bolt-ons or afterthoughts.
Risk Assessment Audit
Assessment risks are one element of a broader set of risk management activities. Other elements include establishing a central management focal point, implementing appropriate policies and related controls, promoting awareness, and monitoring and evaluating policy and control effectiveness.
Gap analysis is defined as a method of assessing the differences between actual performance and expected performance in an organization or a business. The term “gap” refers to the space between “where we are” the present state and where “we want to be” the target state.
We're Here To Help!
3500 , 1st Floor , Raja Park , New Delhi -110034 , India
WORKING Hours - isT
M-S : 10 AM - 7 PM